Nothing to show for it

I’m absolutely outraged today. Angry like you won’t believe it. There is one person in the world I genuinely want to murder, and it’s a photographer. Looks like my bad run with the camera continues. Three cheers….hip hip…hu…shut the hell up !!!!

All of you would remember me ranting and raving about my hosting of the inauguration for the new college campus which was presided over by the Godrej Bros, Bajaj, Shashi Tharoor and the works. That definitely stood out as one of the proudest moments in my life which I can look back upon and smile. Now, what does one normally expect of such red-letter days? A simple photograph ? But alas, I am to be denied even that simple pleasure. And it looks like this is happening only to me. All the other students who had been part of the inauguration or the convocation that day seem to have absolutely brilliant solo shots, worthy of sharing with friends and family. Yours truly, on the other hand, has at least 5 shots…but it’s all in bits and pieces; as in, you can see me somewhere in the background, or you can see part of my head, or it has me turning around and walking away resulting in a picture of my well toned…ahem!

One of my most memorable moments in a long time and I have nothing…NOTHING to show for it. Even the pictures I had a fellow student take with my camera were quite grainy and not too bright. I really want to take that expensive camera and pummel the photographer. I’m not yet a rockstar such that moments like these come everyday. And when they do, the stupid photographer didn’t take any decent pictures. And what’s even worse, I wore a suit and looked drop dead gorgeous in it….Daniel Craig was calling me up to ask for tips on how to carry off ‘wearing a suit’ in Chennai…. And what do I have to show for it. Zilch !!! Not one decent photograph. This happened in college, happened at office functions and looks like the good times are rolling on. Looks like the only time I ever get decently photographed is when I’m making a face or am sort of high or am generally looking like a homeless person. Even my second tattoo didn’t hurt so much as this episode! Please send me the number of that incompetent photographer, so that I may(translating from Hindi to English)make his mother-sister one !!!

Comments

Ani..... said…
hmmmmm....my deepest sympathies with u dude!