Love is expensive….No wonder I can’t afford it.

Yes. You heard me loud and clear. I have finally discovered the reason why I’m still single, and to all my friends (and Oprah) who say that relationships are built on trust, love is blind and all that jazz, here is empirical proof that it is expensive, and thanks to the recession, my contribution to life-insurance and my paltry salary, I honestly can’t afford love. So here is additional motivation to make a lot of money. Check this link out.


P.S: Eligible bachelorettes, please note, this hunk is still up for grabs.


P.P.S: Will update more material later, been a little busy with the course here coupled with a hint of 'unwellness'.

Comments

Aparna said…
love isn't blind darl. its, a blindfold. sigh!

and you don't want to be saying things like "up for grabs". doesn't paint a pretty picture amongst the ladies. thought you'd oughta know.
lol...was never a good artist anyway.