How do you solve a problem like career?

(Sing in the tune of ‘Maria’ from Sound of Music)

How do you solve a problem like career?
How do you find a job and keep it down?
How do find work that defines career?
A paycheck, benefits, a frown?
Many a thing you’d like from your career
many a things you like to understand
but how do I make me stay?
And listen to all they say?
Dumb work makes me a lesser man…
How do you solve a problem like Career? (Sustain High Notes here)
A job to make you proudly stand….


The Original Tune

Comments

Kavita said…
Haha, I sang it all the way through in my head, and sustained that high note too!

Think of "her" in these original lyrics as "career", and voila, it sorta fits, doesn't it?

"When I'm with her I'm confused,
Out of focus and bemused,
And I never know exactly where I am
Unpredictable as weather
She's as flighty as a feather
She's a darling! She's a demon! She's a lamb!"

I think demon wins the last round though!:D
was planning on composing the extra verse...but this was all i could write during the exam...


don't ask!