Food Mood: Berry'd Alive

I know a lot of people get extremely personal about their love for dessert and the places they go to for it, so I’m not going to judge. Berry’d Alive is one of my favourite destinations when it comes to desserts. We discovered this place a few years ago and visit it fairly often now. Why? Because we enjoy the extensive menu, the desserts that don’t have high amounts of sweet and the fact that we almost always get a table to sit. Choosing off the menu is always a daunting task for us.

The typical strategy when going to Berry’d Alive is that we order separate desserts and share. I however am a stubborn pig and always order the same dish all the time - the Hazelnut Crème Pot. I simply love this dessert. I really enjoy how the hazelnut cream mixes with the nutty baked pot and the chocolate. It’s almost as though I am addicted to this dessert. This is a Berry’d Alive signature treat. And I recommend this to anyone who goes there.

Hazelnut Creme Pot

Hazelnut Creme Pot
We also tried the Raspberry and Coconut Panna Cotta. This was a nice layered dish with the raspberry on top having a very strong dominating taste when compared to the rest of the dessert. If you’re not a fan of the taste of raspberry, I recommend you stay away from this one. 

Raspberry and Coconut Panna Cotta
Next up is the Dark Chocolate Delice. This dish is another one of those that blows your mind if you’re a chocolate lover. The dish is essentially thick dark chocolate pudding set over a crackling chocolate. Served cold, this is one awesome chocolate concoction.

Dark chocolate Delice
We also ordered a Brownie & a Bombe. This one is a mix if creamy vanilla ice cream with caramel and a well made chocolate brownie. If I had to choose the weakest player among what we ordered, this would be it. Its taste is yummy, but nothing that stands out and makes you want to order a second. This may also be true because I have a heavy bias towards the Hazelnut Crème Pot.

Brownie & a Bombe
Located, at the 12th Main Road in Indiranagar, Berry’d alive is definitely one the ‘must visit’ places on your list if you’re a dessert lover. Each dessert is priced between Rs. 120 to Rs.150. You know what I recommend when you go there. 

Comments

Vishnu said…
Thanks to your recommendation i went there and had Hazelnut creme pot.... It was heavenly.... May go again next week to try other desserts :)
@Vishnu - That's cool.
Vishnu said…
Nikhilesh,
I invited all my cousins to this place..So we had a mini get together and they all enjoyed it...Especially Hazelnut creme pot.. Thanks again for recommending this :)
Aich! Too Cool @Vishnu. I'm really happy you guys enjoyed my recommendation.